Inland Marine Insurance

Contact Us

Protect your property in transit with inland marine insurance

Property in transit insurance is also known as inland marine insurance, which gets its name from insuring the transportation of goods over water. Over the years, inland marine coverage has expanded to also cover goods in transit on land. The types of goods we cover include:

  • Property being transported
  • Computer equipment and data
  • Fine artwork
  • Accounts receivable

Does your business need inland marine insurance?

If you or your employees place items or data in your personal or work vehicles for work purposes, you may need property in transit coverage. If your property insurance policy limits or excludes coverage for valuables, you may need property in transit coverage.

Basically, if your business has valuables that cannot be conveniently or reasonably confined to a fixed location or insured at a standard rate, talk to us about property in transit coverage.